Liebster Blog Award


I received this emailed comment from my blog a couple of weeks ago in an extremely busy time.  As the emails stacked up I forgot all about it until last night I started cleaning the old inbox out.

 
Thank you to Jacana for awarding me the Liebster Award. 

I am delighted and surprised by the recognition. Thank you for silently following and enjoying my story. 
Blogging has opened my world up to now include some amazing people, it has given me somewhere to share more then a comment or a status.  It has given me hours of laughter.
This award is passed on from blogger to blogger. 
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
  • Choose 5 up and coming blogs to pass the award onto.
  • They must have less than 200 followers.
  • Give lots of thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to their sites.
  • Post the award on your blog.
  • List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. 
 
Choosing JUST 5 was nearly impossible but my 5 blogs that I have selected to pass this award onto are:
 This blog shares the everyday life of an amazingly talented lady.  Often I find myself with tears of laughter as I read her blog.   With many hats (Mum, wife, stock agent, hobby farmer, blogger, twitterer, agvocate) she is always busy and with whatever social media she uses I find myself following her story.
The first time I read this blog I thought of my mother or my ex- boss both who were 'Just A Wife' in their own lives.  This lady shares the frustrations of being the WIFE to the eldest son of a traditional grazing family in outback Australia.  It is a blog bush wives everywhere will relate to.
A governess and pastoralist's daughter who shares everything.  Every blog post is different; you will read  moments that her friends and family have went through, her frustrations, her story, her favourite jokes, no limits just her
 A farmer and agvocate who is just telling his story.  I came across a post from this blog called the Golden Rules of Farming Part 1, most entertaining post I have ever read.  If you want to know about every day life on the farm then this is the place to read. 

Life as a governess on a cattle property, something which I am passionate about.  Country Mouse shares the everyday of governessing and station life.   Also you will see some amazing photos of living in the outback.


1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job by giving us all an entertaining and thought provoking blog.

    ReplyDelete